TNT Trade Show Checklist
Getting ready for the tradeshow can be time consuming! Let us help you with a general checklist to get you started in the planning!
- Check what your registration includes, ie: how many booth attendants, draping, table or chairs, carpeted floor, electricity ordered
- Is your company’s booth display, banner or tablecloth ordered? Does it require to be transported to the venue? Have you arranged for the transport?
- Are you a sponsor? If so, have you submitted the committed promotional materials for the delegate bags, etc?
- Any special reception or social event that your team would require a different attire?
- Are your company’s exhibiting goals set?
- Do each of your team members have the location, time and agenda of the tradeshow?
- Have you booked your and your team’s accommodation, if required?
- Does each team member know their role and schedule of their shifts for the tradeshow?
- Does your team have sufficient marketing materials, business cards, giveaways, etc?
Exhibiting Set Up
- How are you going to keep the attendees engaged at your booth?
- Have you arranged for a draw prize?
- Do you have sufficient giveaways?